Friday, September 18, 2009

Tin Tai Fung

Akung took us to eat in a club. The place is a high class place, I almost can't get in. They don't allow babies and infants like me in there. But finally they let me in with the other baby, but they place us in other room, so we won't bother other people. That's how classy that place is. Anyway, the food is just so so.... not so good and not so bad. My favorite thing in this place is frozen Milo. Yummmmmmmm...........................


I'm full now.

Panda cookie

We finally get a taste of Tin Tai Fung xiao lung bao. It was nothing out of the ordinary, the same as the one we ate in the US. But then they put half of the kitchen outside by the glass window. I am very amaze on how quick they can wrap the xiao lung bao.


This is another of Mama's favorite. It's fan thuan made of brown sticky rice with egg, meet, radish, and chinese doughnut (you tiau). It was really really good. 99's fan thuan is nothing compare to this one. It's one of a kind.

No comments: