Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bei Gang day 1

This very early morning, around 4am, we woke up n went to Bei Gang to go bai bai, the many reason why we went back to Taiwan this time. I woke up at 4am, then went back to sleep in the car on Mama's lap. When we arrived there around 9am, that's when I felt really really hungry, cause I haven't eaten anything yet. Anything tasted so good at the time.


We went bai bai that morning, then we're done for the day. (We still need to bai bai tomorrow and the day after).

I was pretty bored that day until I found this very cool looking car. I played n played n played.
I liked it the most when Papa pulled me.

















Finally the day end. Akung took us to find a hotel room for me, Mama, and Papa (mostly because of me), cause it was very very hot and I can't sleep without AC. We found 1 motel, it was a pretty smelly room, so Akung took us to find another motel (even though he was already so tired n sleepy then. Thank You, Akung). After driving n driving n driving, finally we found a motel which is much much nicer and cost around US$60-70. It was pretty expensive considering that it was a suburb area. The motel was a pretty nice n clean hotel though. They have flat screen TV in the room, flat screen TV by the jet spa (n did I mention jet spa). They called it a Car Motel cause the guest can park the car downstairs.


No comments: