Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Fever

Since 2 nights ago I got a fever. My first fever ever. Not sure because I fell this afternoon or weather change. Did I mention that I fell down 2 stairs and my car was on top of me because I was trying to bring it down with me? Mama n Kuku brought me to ER. The AC was pretty cold inside the room, and I was sweating cause outside was so hot. Maybe that's why. Anyway, Mama n Papa was very nervous. Papa did not dare to sleep, making sure my temperature is not rising. Mama also stayed up, but finally she's asleep cause she gotta go to work tomorrow. I was sooo uncomfortable that make me so cranky. Nothing feels good. Papa put a warm water on my forehead and keep changing it to keep my temperature normal. The fever stayed for a couple of days. It went up and down and up and down. Good thing there was Ama. She wiped my body with rubbing alcohol with water to keep my temperature from rising. By wednesday I am myself again.

No comments: