Friday, September 4, 2009

Bei Gang day 2

This was the hotel that we stayed in last night. Pretty neat huh? It cost US$60, which is pretty expensive, considering the location. But it was a pretty nice hotel.

I was enjoying the bed in a roomy AC room, not as much as I want to enjoy the bubble jet below though.


Around 8:30am, Akung pick us up. Errrrrr........... I still wanna stay in an AC room. I no want to go............. Nooooooooooooo.............. I have no choice but to leave the nice AC hotel room.
We went to the temple to have breakfast. It was a pretty neat temple. The roof has lots of nice decoration on top. It was very detail.

And look at the carving on the pillar.

The surrounding area is prepared for the bai bai...

And then we had breakfast. This is a typical store that we ate all over Taiwan. They are not a nice fancy restaurant, but the food was pretty tasty over all.

After breakfast, we head to the department store to pick up some stuff. Here was the first time I rode in the car/shopping cart. I looked cool in it.


For lunch, we had this very very good chicken. So good that Mama forgot to take picture until the last piece. The chicken meat was so tender, dip it in the white pepper. My goodness..... suddently I was heaven..... I can still taste the chicken melting in my mouth. The soup is also good, but it was nothing compare to the chicken.


Then we went bai2. Everybody put their stuff on the table, then bai2 together from a certain time to a certain time.

There was also puppet show with Gods in it


It was so hot that day. I think it reached almost 40 degree. Without AC, imagine that!!! It was a pretty pretty hot day. We (not me icluded of course) decided to eat Frog Egg (not the actual one. This was tasted a bit like boba), the best n cheapest Frog Egg around Taiwan, the whole big bowl for only less than US$1. (US$0.60 to be exact if I remembered correctly). Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I can't stop eating it. It was so good in this hot hot day....



It was very common to have this kind of arcade and finger foods after the Bai Bai.




Yup, it was snail on the top right.
Below is the stinky tofu. Yummmmmm...........


Ama borrow this bicycle from the neighbor for me.

We were making a man made ac below. The AC felt soooo good....





At night, we had a party (we wish......). It was our neighbor who had the party. See the drinks, it was 50% alcohol. Somebody can parrrteeeee.......






Akung ordered the food though. They were so many foods and very gooooooddddddddd...... We had the portion for 10 people, only 5 adult and myself eating it. We had to give away some of it.





I was downgraded tonight, went from a AC hotel room to a floor in the house. I coulnd't sleep the whole night, no position was good positon. It was the first time I slept on a hard floor and worse night of my life. It was so hot and the floor was so hard. What an experience.....



No comments: