Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chiang Kai Sek Memorial Hall

We flown to Taiwan on September 1st. Only I and Mama went to Taiwan. Mama was pretty nervous taking me alone on an airplane. But she made me so busy with all the toys and food she prepared from Jakarta. I behave, too. We finally got to Taiwan around 8:00pm Taiwan time. It was good to see some familiar faces, Papa n Akung n Ama. I was not as fussy as I was in Jakarta. By the time we got home, I went to bed.

The first day we were in Taiwan, we went to Chiang Kai Sek Memorial Hall. By this time, I and Mama already feel 100% healthy. It was pretty hot and humid in Taiwan. We felt it more here because Akung & Ama did not really use AC, like in Jakarta. Last night, I had to turn the AC on, otherwise I couldn't sleep.









No comments: