Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Meet Matthew & Dinner with relatives

Today, I was at the store below to help Kung Kung. Someday when I grow up, I will learn to do business with Kung Kung, someday...............

Below is Mama's school. It was a place where she spend Elementary thru High School.






Many of the good food in Jakarta.
Rujak serut. Yummmmmmmm........
Dragon Fruit

Today cousin Matthew come from Jogjakarta. We finally met in person (instead of Skype)

Hi Iie Rina............ (thanks for all the stuff you bought me).

O ooooo.... somebody was jelous. Carry me, carry me, too... Return my mommy to me.

More good food:
Cempedak. Slurp... slurp... (yg ini lupa namanya)
Kue ape?
Jajanan pasar
(Buras, bolu kukus, bolu ijo, pacar cina, biji salak, hun kue pisang)
"See.... I'm strong. I'm gonna move ya."


"Hmmmm......... that phone is gonna be mine in 5 min," Kelvin think, meanwhile Matthew looks so innocent that his phone is in danger.

At night we went to eat at:



The only family picture that we took (without daddies)
Another good foods:




With relatives:
My bunny face (after seeing all the bunnies)
Everybody at dinner

With Sukung & Suk Pho

Iie Rina is busy chasing Matthew around to take his medicine:

No comments: