Friday, August 14, 2009

In the flight to Jakarta

Today I went on a flight with Mama, Popo, and Iie Nia to Jakarta directly. It was a pretty long flight, luckyly I can sleep most of the time to Taiwan.

Here's me saying goodbye to Papa before we left.



I was squeezed, not much room.



This was a basinet where I slept, but not comfy.

I am too big for it. I can't stretch. Not comfy at all, but as you can see I was pretty tired, I slept for a couple of hours anyway.



This was a pretty good sleeping position. I slept the longest on this position. I took 2 seats, while Mama sit on the floor.



There was a 10 months little girl I met on the plane. She was pretty interested playing with me, but I was not that interested. Look.... she's looking at me.



I saw a big big planes in Taiwan airport.



I was busy playing with the cars that mama brought with us.

Having a snacks in Taiwan airport.

No comments: