Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy belated 1st Year Birthday Pool Party....

Mommy threw me a belated 1st Year pool party for me. Popo and Iie Nia cooked for a couple of days. Kuku helped picked up some foods and my pretty Mickey & Minnie birthday cake. Everybody was busy preparing for this party. I was just there enjoying it. Lucky me.... (Mommy said).

The food was covered, cause there're lots of fly.


The menu for today:
Ayam Rica2 (Spicy Chicken) -- yummmmm.......... said people who can eat spicy. We put half of Habanero ini this dish making it more spicy.
Fried Noodle
Fried Tofu
Indonesian Sayur Asam (Hot & Sour Soup)
Indonesian Semur (Beef Stew)
Meat wrap in tofu
Turon (fried banana Philipino Style)
Indonesian Ice Campur (Mix ice)


I met lots of friends. We had fun swimming, eating, and swimming again, and then eating again.




Dylan is shy... playing with water (bottom left) and Iie just adopted a little baby (bottom right).



Auntie Stella n Uncle Chris see a preview on life with baby(ies). I might have scared them a little bit, didn't I auntie and uncle?



It's cake time...........




Then the accident........ (I accidentally kicked the cake)


I was so excited. Everybody sings for me....
"Happy Birthday to Kelvin.. Happy Birthday to Kelvin.... Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday to Kelvin............."







The cake is yummy. I want more... I want more...












Hmmmm I wonder where're the other baloons are???
I think Uncle Steve is drunk when he cut this cake for me.




Angpao and Gift Timeeeeee........
Waaaaaaaa.................. I had angpao from Popo and Lau Lau. Xie xie ni men........

And I received lots and lots and lots of toys from all my new friends. Thank you everybody. I
was so excited opening the gifts and enjoying them. They are all so nice........








Papa, do you need help? Or do you need to read the instruction first? :P

Let me help you (left)....... Here's how you do it, Papa (right).

No comments: