Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dinner with Relatives in Hua Yen

Mama and Popo took me to see Dr. today. The Dr. said that there's stomach flu season and I might catch it. Probably my stomach can't handle the water.

Mama had a fever and diahhrea. That night we still went to see all relatives and family. Kung Kung invited them to dinner so we can all know each other. But then, since Mama had a fever, she couldn't hold me, afraid I might catch it, too. So Iie Nia hold me almost all night, since I know her the longest. In Jakarta, I only wants Mama. I don't feel secure whenever I didn't see her. And when I see her, I want her to hold me allllllllll the time. Otherwise I'll cry.

Everybody seemed to have fun, there were lots of people doing karaoke, including Popo and Kung2.














No comments: