Saturday, December 12, 2009

Legoland n Chuck e Cheese

We went to Legoland today. It was cloudy in the morning, so not many people in the park. We got some rain also in the afternoon for a bit. Today should have been fun, but I can't ride on most of the attractions cause I was still too short. The shortest is 34 inches, and I was only 32 inches today. So sadddd............ 2 more inches... I wish I grow faster. I got to ride an airplane with Mama and Papa though. And I got to saw Thomas the train, Santa Clause, and big... Xmas tree made with legos... I also saw mini Las Vegas made of legos. They were all soo cool. Look at these pictures below. You'll know what I meant.

I hope it will not rain today...






This is sooo cool... I don't want to leave yet...
Where am I?????
Here I amm......
I and Daddy's time.....
They sing when you step on the stone. Eash stone represent each instrument.

Helllpppppppppp............
Cheessseeeeeeeeee..........
Waiting for a show....
Break time...., but the show got cancelled cause it was pouring rain.
By 4pm, I dose off, so we stayed in Batman's house for a while.

Still dose off....
Stilll.......... so we left Legoland.....
When I woke up we are in another Chuckee Chesee
and Barney.....
That's all for this week, folks.....

No comments: