Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mama's B'day in Disneyland

Today is Mama's B'day. Happy Birthday, Mama. My gift to her is my big big kiss for her and I said 'Mama'. And of course she's so happy. hehehehe.........

Since Mama had to go to work most of the day today, we went to Disneyland in the late afternoon. I and Mama finally get into the California Adventure at 5:00pm. It's only me and Mama in there, which explains why there are not a lot of pictures of us. And since Mama and Papa forgot to bring my stroller, I got to be held the whole time we were there. Yayyyyyyyyy..............


Even though I am too small to ride in all of the attractions, I enjoy seeing all different things in there.

Mama tried to bring me into the 3D Bug Show and it scared me, so after 1 min in there, we were out again. The bugs are huuuuuugggggeeeeeee.................





And after Disneyland, we went to Todai to eat dinner. I ate some strawberry, rice, ...Yummm......

No comments: