Saturday, April 4, 2009

Egg Hunt Part I

Today we were just going around and we found this egg hunt place in a park. So Mommy and Daddy decided that we will stop by. Good thing Mommy left the basket in the car after she bought it so we have an easter basket, too.

I was afraid to take a picture with the Easter Bunny. The Bunny moved.

So I sit on Daddy's lap instead of Bunny's lap.

Pose before the egg hunt behind us. We were supposed to find all those egg. I wonder where they are. Hmmmmmmmmmmm??? Can you help me find them????


There were cupcake decorating....
(The worm is as big as the duck, doesn't make sense. How can the duck eat the worm????)
There's a Bunny tatoo on Daddy's hand.

Here were me during the egg hunt. I am running to get all the eggs.

Counting the eggs right after the egg hunt.

1.. 2.. 3.. Lots of eggs.



Resting on the swing after the egg hunt. I was exhausted...
Oh btw, did you see my 5th teeth at the bottom? I have 3 at the bottom and 2 on the top.


No comments: