Saturday, April 11, 2009

Egg Hunt Part II

Today I met some of my friends to hunt some Easter Egg in a park near by out house. They started very very early (9:00am); we almost missed it. Luckyly Papa drop us first then park. When I and Mama made it to the egg hunt location, we barely made it; hence you did not see any pictures of us while doing the egg hunt. Papa was still trying to find parking. There were sooooooo many people there.
After the egg hunt, we pose with the Moo from the Chick-Fil-A


Then we get together with my friends: Dyland and Jojo and shares some eggs and candies.

Don't cry, Dylan.... (guess where my eyes & hand... no wonder Dylan cried. He protected his toy.)

Dylan said: 'I'm out of here'. I said: 'Nooooooooooo..................'


I'm still thinking about the toy.



I got plenty of eggs and candies. I'm going to play with them and Jojo. She is such a quite girl; the opposite of me.







Mommies Club
(missing Mommy Iin who is doing the spring cleaning this morning).
Btw, how's the cleaning, all done?



We have a 'cilik' photographer.
All of us


I like Dylan's basket cause it's blue. Don't like my violet basket.
There is petting zoo in the park. I saw ponny, guinea pig, and a Lima. I was amaze looking at those animals.....

Enjoying the last moments on Papa's shoulder in the park before I K.O. on mama's arm.

No comments: