Monday, March 15, 2010

No Mama for the weekend

This weekend was my first weekend without Mama. She accompany Kung2 to Chicago to attend some Trade Show, a grown up show. Mama is very devastated leaving me at home, more than I do. It's our first time apart overnight for a couple of days since I was born. Her flight to Chicago was delayed for 4 hours, they were forced to stay at the plane; she kept calling us to make sure I am fine. Once she arrived at Chicago, she's having a blast. Look at Mama's pics below. She tried to make me jelous.

But we were having a blast too in CA, Papa took me to Pretend City and the parks. We just don't have pics to show it off. You just have to take my word for it.

The show and the hotel

These foods in Chicago is sooo goodddd (said Mama). Cuban Sandwich in Cafecito is different than any other sandwiches that she'd ever eatten. The Chicken Planet is so delish....

No comments: