Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Trick or Treatttttttttt...........

This year I did not went out to Trick or Treat. Even thought Mama already make a plan for us to go Trick or Treat with Hong2, Jojo, and Dylan in auntie Iin's house. H1N1 is getting worse at this time, not to mention it was a Flu season right now cause of the weather change. Papa did not feel comfortable for me to get out Trick or Treating. On top of that, Mama had a very bad headache since she woke up this morning. So..... I ended up giving away candy to all the kids in my mousy costume. It was not as bad as I thought it's going to be. I gotta see all kids in costumes. At the end, Mama gave me some candy to play with (and eat a little).

I wanna be a car raser when I grow up.



Little mousy playing the piano.
Get me out of this hat.








How you doing???????






Little mousy riding the horsy.

No comments: