Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa........ Celebrating in Disneyland

Today is Papa's Birthday. We went to Disneyland. I have lots of fun. The park was open ast 8:00am, and we got there by 8:30am, there are lots of people already. But we manage to get ride pretty fast in the first one and half hour. After that, we have to waif for a looooonnnnnng time for the rides.




In front of the Storybook Land while waiting for the ride.






It's a Small World ride. There are lots of toys and music. There are all sooo pretty. I am enjoying them.



I wait for about half an hour to meet these Princesses. I also met lots of cute girls on the line and I gave them my wave....




Gosh Papa.... so borinnnnggggggggg...........................


I'm a big kid now....



Happy Birthday, Papa..................


Kring Kring.... haloo..... halooo......... The chicken is quaking.....










No comments: