Saturday, December 13, 2008

Xmas Party in Northpark

Today I met Santa. He was hugeeeeee............ I was so amaze, I am speechless. :P
I also met Elf. They came from the North Pole. He looked funny. It was the first time I met with them. Need some adjusting.

After met Santa, we ride the 'Cho Cho Train'. Lots and lots of people. We had to wait for a veryyyyy long time. I was so excited hearing the sound of the train Cho.... Cho.....

Then Daddy wanted to ride the Fire Engine. (He said it was for me, but I don't know any better. But it's ok. For Daddy.... Sttttt..............). I was sleeping the whole ride, but Daddy, Mommy, Grandpa, and Acho seemed to enjoy it.

There was 1 more thing we would like to get, the baloon animal, but it was 12:00pm and the event was over.

We had sooo much fun.................
















2 comments:

Mamalina said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kelvin is such a cute Santa! =D

Kelvin said...

Merry Belated Xmas and Happy Belated New Year.... Did anything fun for the holiday?