Friday, October 31, 2008

My first Trick or Treat

Today Kuku took me go Trick or Treat. I dress up as Moo Moo. There are lots of other kids also doing trick or treat. I was the youngest one. Kuku did all the work, carry me around, hold the candy basket, and shout 'Trick or Treat........'. I was just there to be cute. Lots of people gave me candy, one gave me my food, apple sauce. Funny..... There's one house that did not open the door. So I 'Moo' at them. There are also lots of scary decoration, but I did not scared at all. Momma however jump when one of the decoration 'bride' talked when we walked by. I had a very fun time tonight.












See.... I got lots of candy...... Lots and lots of candy.


Everything looks yummy.... which one should I eat first. Slurp..........

No comments: